UGC CSIR NET (LIFE SCIENCES) COACHING PROGRAM @ IOCB BANGALORE
IOCB, Bangalore offers Classroom / Distance Learning preparatory courses for UGC CSIR NET exams for Life Science Graduates.
Course Details (Classroom):
* Over 200 hrs of classroom training.
* Comprehensive study materials prepared by Eminent Researchers.
* Experienced Faculties (PhDs) from various Research Organizations such as IISC, NCBS, etc.
* All our trainers have qualified NET exam one or multiple times.
* Online Test Series having more than 100 test papers.
* Excellent Library Facility.
* Selections in Paper I and Paper II in past 10 batches.
* Discussions on previous year question papers.
* Regular Class Room test series.
* Add - on training for DBT JRF, IISC, GATE & ICMR too.
BATCH COMMENCEMENT DATE (Tentative)
Batches for June Exam
Batch 1: January 1
Batch 2: Feb 15
Batches for Dec Exam
Batch 1: July 1
Batch 2: Aug 16
Duration: 4 – 5 months
Course Fee: Rs. 15,500 / - (Classroom)
Course Fee: 6,500 /- (Distance Learning Course including study materials and Online test series)
FREE MOCK Online test based upon UGC CSIR NET exam for all. Prior Registration is Mandatory
For further details / Registrations contact us at:
INSTITUTE OF COMPUTATIONAL BIOLOGY
25,1st Floor, 1st Main Road, Domlur Layout,
Bangalore - 560 071
Tel: 080- 41571426/27
About Institute Of Computational Biology, Bangalore:
IOCB, Bangalore has Computational Biology and Clinical Research as its area of focus. We promote the growth and prosperity of Bioinformatics sciences in India and Abroad. We are premier educational, R&D and development centre of Computational Biology with the Vision of making the education affordable and accessible.