What is VMware?
VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage [V5.0]
Gain hands-on experience using VMware ESXi 5.0 and vCenter Server 5.0.
In this hands-on course, based on ESXi 5.0 and vCenter Server 5.0, you will learn to install, configure, and manage VMware vSphere™, which consists of VMware ESXi™ and VMware vCenter™ Server. You will spend approximately 40% of instruction time completing 20 hands-on labs.
• System administration experience on Microsoft Windows or Linux operating systems
• Experience entering commands at a command-line prompt
• Experience scripting in Windows PowerShell, VBScript, Perl, UNIX, or other languages featuring variables and control structures
Batches : Weekdays / weekends / Corporate Training
• Weekday Batch: 2-3 weeks (Monday to Friday)
• Weekend Batch: 6-7 weekends ( Saturday & Sunday)
Highlights of the course @ Sancentre :
:- Training by Expert and Well Experienced Working professional.
:- Complete Hands-On with Real Time exposure to VMware ESX server.
:- Well Placement Opportunities.
For Free Demo / Registration Contact :
9611836161, 9141336161 , 080-22453524