Greetings from Sancentre !!!!!!!!!!!
SanCentre offers Exclusive training program on VMware, Cloud computing and Storage through Class room training to various students coming from diverse backgrounds. Courses are designed to give students the best combination of skills, experience and training to gain employment with IT giants. We are proud to deliver right-talents in IT industry.
VMWARE & CLOUD COMPUTING FRESH WEEK DAY AND WEEK END BATCH ARE STARTING .....
VMWARE ESXI – 5.0: Hands-On
Duration: 45 hours
Why Go for Virtualization?
Virtualization is a proven software technology that is rapidly transforming the IT landscape and fundamentally changing the way that people compute. Virtualization enables today’s x86 computers to run multiple operating systems and applications, making your infrastructure more simple and efficient.
Virtualization reduces costs on facilities, power, cooling and Hardware. It provides simplify administration and maintenance through Centralized management. Virtualization has emerged as the most dramatic market inflection of the decade and has resulted in millions of dollars of savings.
Why choose VMware for Virtualization?
VMware is the global leader in x86 Virtualization with over 350,000 customers, including 100 percent of the Fortune 500 companies. VMware continue to be first to market in key innovations like vMotion, DRS, Storage DRS etc. VMware is pioneer in virtualization.
This hands-on training course explores installation, configuration, and management of VMware vSphere®, which consists of VMware vSphere® ESXi™ and VMware® vCenter Server™. This course is based on release versions of ESXi 5.0 and vCenter Server 5.0.
Who Should Attend?
Administrators, IT managers, architects, developers and anyone wanting to take advantage of cloud computing offered by AWS. Basic knowledge of cloud computing is helpful but not required.
1. System administration experience on Microsoft Windows or Linux operating systems
2. Some basic knowledge of Basic Networking/OS concepts
At the end of this course, you should gain an understanding of the functionality in VMware Infrastructure 5 and be able to:
• Install and Configure ESX server
• Install and Configure vCenter Server and VI-Client
• Configure and Manage ESX Networking and Storage using vCenter Server
• Deploy and manage Virtual Machines
• Increase Scalability using vCenter Server
• Monitoring Resource usage using vCenter Server
• Access and Authentication Control.
• Creating and Managing triggers, Alarms and Warning.
• Migration Techniques like vMotion, Storage vMotion.
• Configuring and Managing Cluster features like HA, DRS.