Manual testing is the oldest and most rigorous type of software testing. Manual testing requires a tester to perform manual test operations on the software without the help of Test automation. Manual testing is a laborious activity that requires the tester to possess a certain set of qualities; to be patient, observant, speculative, creative, innovative, open-minded, resourceful, unopinionated, and skillful.
A manual tester would typically perform the following steps for manual testing:
1. Understand the functionality of program
2. Prepare a test environment.
3. Execute test case(s) manually
4. Verify the actual result
1. Record the result as Pass or Fail
2. Make a summary report of the Pass and Fail test cases
3. Publish the report
4. Record any new defects uncovered during the test case execution
CONTACT IMMEDIATELY : 9003206648/9360029290
No:56, Rajan Complex, 3rd Floor,
Next to Bell Hotel,
Tamil Sangham Road,
NO:96,Hope college bus stop,
Opp Krishna sweets,