The term “Web 2.0 design” to describe the prevailing style of web design which existed in the past.Many people use the term “Web 2.0″ to describe:
WEB 2.0-a resurgence in the web economy
WEB 2.0-a new level of technological interactivity between web sites and services
WEB 2.0- a social phenomena deriving from new types of online communities and social networks
Benefits of WEB 2.0……
WEB 2.0 –The most Interesting Technology.
WEB 2.0 is simple, bold, elegant page designs deliver more with less:
WEB 2.0 enables designers to shoot straight for the site’s goals, by guiding the site visitor’s eye through the use of fewer, well-chosen visual elements.
WEB 2.0 uses fewer words but say more, and carefully selected imagery to create the desired feel.
WEB 2.0 reject the idea that we can’t guess what people want from our sites
WEB 2.0 TRAINING Concepts includes….
1. HTML – WEB 2.0 Training
· CSS Syntax
· Styling, Links, properties of images Back ground etc
· Objects & Scripts, Multiple Media
2. CSS – WEB 2.0 Training
· Pseudo Class
· Types of Attachments
· Properties & Style
· Designing A website Using HTML & CSS.
3. XML – WEB 2.0 Training
· XML Schema Elements, Simple-Type Elements:
· Attributes, Reusing Schema Components:
4. Photoshop CS2 & CS3 – WEB 2.0 Training
· Details of Tools, Layer Effects, Text Effects
· Creating & Retouching of Images & Photos
· Lightening, Coloring & Special Effects
· Designing & Slicing the Web Page using Photoshop.
5. Dream Weaver – WEB 2.0 Training
· Creating & Editing WebPages
· Building a website in Dreamweaver by including Photoshop, Flash, HTML, CSS & Java Script
· Uploading Website
· Creating a Website with Links using Dreamweaver.
6. Flash Action Script 2.0 – WEB 2.0 Training
· Properties of Tools, Timeline, Preference, Library Publish Settings
· Effects of Timeline, blend, Colors, Filters
· Types of Symbols, Text & Animation
· Importing & Modifying Sounds & Videos:
· Introducing Action Script 3
· Working with Preloaded, On & Off Btns related to sound & Movie, Sync etc in 3.0
· Creating animation & Website with Links using Action Script 2 & 3
7. Java Script – WEB 2.0 Training
· Java Script Methods, Properties, Event handlers, Variables, Operators, Functions
· Built-in Java Script Objects
· Java script Validation
8. Adobe Flex – WEB 2.0 Training
· Introducing Flex with its Action Script, Layouts & Containers
· Application Flow & Structure
· Working with Effects, drag & Drop, Debugging, Testing, Wrapping a project.