Dates: Saturdays or Sundays of every month (as announced).
Duration: 4 sessions (each of 150 minutes) spread over 4 weekends.
Timings: Week-end Batch, 10am to 12noon/ 4pm to 6pm/ 6pm to 8pm
Opp. Corner House, Marathahalli Spice Garden, Bangalore
Batch size : Maximum 5 attendees per batch
Optional : One-to-one training
Week-end batch Rs. 3000 per head per course.
One-to-one Training Rs. 4000 per head per course
Single Session Crash Course Rs. 1250 per head
Payment Option: Cash / Fund Transfer / Credit Card
Who is the tutor?
Bhaskar Dutta (to know about him click www.bhaskardutta.com)
Who is this for?
• If you’ve just purchased a digital camera and are overwhelmed by its complexity, this is for you.
• If you’ve learned the basics by yourself but would like to optimize what you know, this is for you.
• If you have a digital camera and want to make better photographs, this is for you.
• If you want to move from just taking photographs to making photographs, this is for you.
• If you want to learn more about the art of photography, this is for you.
• If you have questions about what you will learn and how, please feel free to ask before signing up.
For more details write to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 9741712578