WE PROVIDE KSBM MBA EMBA BMS DMS GDM CASE
STUDY ANSWERS, ASSIGNMENT SOLUTIONS,
PROJECT REPORTS AND THESIS
ARAVIND - 09901366442 09902787224
1. How would you describe Heidi Flammang s approach to doing business?
2. In what ways is Camp Bow Wow s business model creating more value for
dog owners than its competitors? How has Flammang altered her business
model over time?
3. In what ways will Flammang s business model and her use of franchising
affect the profitability of her company
1. Why is Southwest the most profitable U.S. airline company?
2. How is Gary Kelly changing Southwest s business model to keep the company
3. In what ways has Kelly changed Southwest s organizational structure to help
improve relationships with the company s employees
1. What was Nike s original approach to business commerce? What kinds of
business occupations and organization did Nike adopt to pursue its business
2. What kinds of business problem did Nike encounter as it evolved over time?
3. In what ways has Nike been changing its business operations and processes,
especially its functions, to improve its performance as it has grown and matured
After the meeting, Keith and Jamie just looked at each other. It was plain for Sid to
see that the couple was a bit shocked and confused. The couple is not sure what
to do. What specifically do you recommend and why? What would you do if
faced with a similar situation?
1. Do the major airlines have a strategy?
2. Do a SWOT analysis for the airline industry.
3. Conduct an internal/ external audit of the airline industry.
4. What are some entrepreneurial and innovative business strategies the major
airline carriers should adopt to avoid extinction?