WE PROVIDE KSBM MBA EMBA BMS DMS GDM CASE
STUDY ANSWERS, ASSIGNMENT SOLUTIONS, PROJECT
REPORTS AND THESIS
ARAVIND - 09901366442 09902787224
1. What are the communication challenges and barriers Barry faces?
2. What are some ways Barry might use effective communication as a motivator for employees to
follow safe food handling practices?
3. What Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) would be helpful for Barry to implement and
1. Assume you are working as an operator at a call center in India and are receiving irate calls from
Americans and Londoners. How would you handle such calls? Imagine a situation and state you
2. Keep your cool. What does it mean in terms of conversation control?
3. Do you agree with the view that such abusive happenings on telephone do not have any impact
on business? Give reason for your answer.
1) Discuss the question of how much personal communication should be permitted in a business
organization. Defend your view.
2) Define and give examples of active and passive voice. Explain when each should be used.
3) Explain the logic of using negative words in email and memorandums to fellow employees that
you would not use in letters carrying similar messages.
4) What is meant by parallelism of headings?
5) Explain the differences between the present-time viewpoint and the past-time viewpoint.
6) What types of problems are written up as letter reports? As email reports? Explain the
7) How do the elements of talking help us communicate better?