WE PROVIDE KSBM MBA EMBA BMS DMS GDM CASE
STUDY ANSWERS, ASSIGNMENT SOLUTIONS,
PROJECT REPORTS AND THESIS
ARAVIND - 09901366442 09902787224
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
1. How Does An Employer Prove "Job-Relatedness?"
2. What Is the Role of Temporary Employment?
3. What are the yield ratios for each step in the recruitment and selection process? What
are the implications of these ratios for future hiring?
4. Recommend at least three HR planning/recruitment/selection strategies designed to
do any of the following: (1) improve customer satisfaction, (2) increase the efficiency of
the customer service function, (3) increase the tenure of the customer service reps. (or
decrease the need for them).
5. Think of a work situation in which your organization uses performance appraisal as a
basis for any type of personnel decision (e.g., promotions, reductions-in-force, transfer,
lay-off, pay, discharge).
Select a situation with which you are very familiar or ask an acquaintance to answer the
questions. Respond to each of the items below in this context.
6. Workers compensation programs and the FMLA have proven to be problematic laws
for employers Research these laws to determine the recent controversies and proposed
7. Should public employees be allowed to strike?
8. Drug testing should be conducted for all individuals filling sensitive positions and
randomly for the entire organization.