WE PROVIDE KSBM MBA EMBA BMS DMS GDM CASE
STUDY ANSWERS, ASSIGNMENT SOLUTIONS,
PROJECT REPORTS AND THESIS
ARAVIND - 09901366442 09902787224
1. What happens if these are not present?
2. You manage a hotel resort located on the South Beach on the Island of Kaui in
Hawaii. You are shifting the focus of your resort from a traditional fun-in-the-sun
destination to eco-tourism. How would you classify the following projects in terms of
compliance, strategic, and operational?
3. How would you respond and why?
4. Why is a conductor of an orchestra an appropriate metaphor for being a project
manager? What aspects of project managing are not reflected by this metaphor? Can
you think of other metaphors that would be appropriate?
1. If you were Steele, what would you do?
2. What, if anything, could Steele have done differently to avoid this problem?
3. What could the management of Cerberus do to more effectively manage situations
1) Explain the difference between budget reserved and management reserves
2) Present six reason scheduling resources is an important task.
3) What are the difference between the five stage model of team development and the
punctuated equilibrium model?
4) Under what condition would it be advisable to use a strong matrix instead of a
dedicated project team?
5) Define Project. What are the five characteristics that help differentiate projects from
other functions carried out in the daily operation of the organization?